Monday, September 19, 2011

this week1

this week1

this week1 by mgilbert featuring gold jewelry


This week in the Gilbert household we are trying to recover from our BUSY, BUSY week and weekend. We had three sets of friends in town and LOVED it! I'm trying to convince Adam to buy his first par of Tom shoes....not going so well... I had a chance to get together with a good friend and see The Help! So Good! Read the book first but, both are SO good! Fall TV is finally beginning and I can't wait!!! Along with TV football season is in full swing....eh. I'll watch the Cardinals and the Saints but 3 games on Sunday, 2 games on Monday, and another on Thursday is WAY over my limit. Oh well, what...5 more months:( I recently found a new non-profit company called To Write Love On Her Arms. Such a cool concept behind the brand. It focuses on teen depression and even hits on cyber bullying- something that really scares me. I feel so bad for teens these days! Visit TWLOHA.com for more info if you want to learn or donate! Lastly, the countdown is on for Prague and Budapest! My family decided a couple months ago that this would be our Xmas vacation! SUPER excited...hope it works out! Well that's the Gilbert Fam this week. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment